Turmeric Face Mask for Oily Skin
Turmeric Face Mask for Oily Skin – The skin attracts more germs and is a great place for bacteria to multiply.
This of course can cause acne on facial skin
For that, we must immediately overcome it, one of them by using turmeric.
Turmeric has its own medicinal properties, such as healing wounds, boosting immunity, and can even help in getting rid of oily skin problems.
The benefits of turmeric for the skin are as follows:
– Turmeric has antibacterial properties that help treat open pores and skin breakouts that can cause bacteria to multiply and other skin damage.
– Turmeric is an exfoliating agent that can cleanse the skin.
– Reduces excess oil from the skin giving it a fresh look.
– Turmeric helps prevent oil build-up on the skin by regulating excess sebum production.
Here are some ways to make turmeric for oily skin:
1. Turmeric, lemon juice and flour
The ingredients needed are 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 2-3 grams of flour.
How to make:
– Combine all ingredients in a bowl and add enough water to make the mixture into a paste.
– Apply the mask to the face using a mask brush and leave it on for 12-15 minutes.
– Once dry, wash off with cold water and pat dry with a towel.
– With regular use twice a week, we can feel the oil on the skin is reduced.
This face mask will work because the acidic nature of lemon helps in extracting excess oil and turmeric is a natural exfoliator.
2. Turmeric, lemon and yoghurt
The ingredients needed are 1.5 tablespoons of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of lemon and 1.5 tablespoons of yoghurt.
How to make:
– Mix all ingredients in a bowl evenly.
– Apply evenly on the face and more with a mask brush, leave for 10-15 minutes and let dry.
– Once dry, wash off with cold or warm water and pat dry with a towel.
– Use this mask two to three times a week for maximum effect.
This mask works because lemon is rich in vitamin C and citric acid which helps exfoliate dead skin and remove excess oil.
Yoghurt has astringent properties that help in fighting and shrinking pores and helps remove excess oil on the face.
3. Turmeric and cucumber
The ingredients needed are 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1.5 cups of cucumber juice.
How to make:
– Mix all ingredients until it forms a thick paste.
– Apply evenly on the face and let it dry for 12-15 minutes.
– After drying, clean with cold or warm water while patting dry with a towel.
– Using this face mask regularly three times a week will have a skin-rejuvenating effect.
This face mask works because of the hydrating properties of cucumber.
Cucumber has 90 percent water content which can shrink the lungs and helps in keeping excess oil in the skin.
To get a powerful turmeric mask for acne you can use Adeena Turmeric Exfoliator and Mask
Enriched with Exfoliator and this dual-function mask gently exfoliates, brightens, and hydrates the skin. Infused with turmeric, this exfoliant leaves your skin healthy, glowing, and blemish-free! Formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Honey extract, Papaya extract, BHA, and Probiotics. Made without Parabens, Mineral oil, Phthalates, or Sulphate can make the skin free from acne.